COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
Travel info: Tourism British Columbia
Our number one priority is to protect our Tour guests, Tour Guides & Tour Partners!
- Compliance with all local government & regulations: Our company and tour partners take COVID-19 regulations very seriously and follow all necessary recommendations and guidelines.
- Your safety and wellbeing on the tours is our top priority!
- Tour guides have been trained about COVID-19 policies and safety. Our tour guides will maintain safe hand washing practice and wear masks when required..
- Hand Washing and Sanitation: Your tour guide and our tour partners will have hand sanitizer and hand-washing facilities available and we recommend frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizer during the tour.
- Cancellation policy: Tours can be rescheduled/or cancelled up to 24 hours before tour start for a full refund.
- Tour stops are subject to change. If a tour partner cannot accommodate a tour due to COVID-19, we reserve the right to shorten the tour or add other options or cancel the tour.
- We ask that only healthy people who have not been exposed to COVID-19 join the tour. If you feel sick, stay home!
- If you come down with COVID-19 after the tour within 2 weeks, we ask that you please contact us so we can contact our tour partners and other tour guests that were on the same tour
- Find Covid-19 travel-related info on the Canadian Government website. Click Here
Please do not join our food tours if you:
Have any of the following symptoms:
New or worsening cough
Shortness of breath
New muscle aches or headache
Or you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days